P90X3 Is Finally Here!
P90X3 is Tony Horton’s newest workout video from Beachbody. P90X3 is going to be one of the most effective P90 series to come out. If you’ve done any of Tony’s videos, you know you’re going to push hard and get amazing results and with this video you will only be working out for 30 minutes! I’ve personally done P90X and P90X2 and some videos were 60-90 minutes long. Sometimes I couldn’t find the time to finish the workouts but since P90X3 is only 30 minutes long, there are NO more excuses. Who doesn’t want results quicker? In 30 minutes you’re going to push hard and work harder than ever but it will be done before you know it. Get ripped and lean with P90X3 and still have the time to do your daily routine. You can watch a ‘Sneak Peek’ video on P90X3 below.
If you’re looking for FREE Coaching from me to help you get maximum results and feedback to your questions or concerns simply click the ‘sign me up for free’ tab below. If you want to join one of our Challenge groups to help keep you motivated, I encourage you to join my P90X3 Facebook group. We will begin the P90X3 Challenge group on January 1, 2014 to start the new year off right. Join my P90X3 Facebook Group Here.
What Is P90X3?
P90X3 incorporates P90X and P90X2 but has tons of new moves and for the first time Tony is adding Pilates into his workouts. If you’ve done P90X or P90X2 then P90X3 is going to more MMA inspired by adding some kicking and punching moves to fire up your heart rate. Because of the intensity you are going to lose more body fat with P90X3 than any other workout. Research shows that the bulk of your results happen within the first 30 minutes of your workout and this utilizes that to the max. Since P90X3 is so short there is very little warm-up which is why they also have an ‘optional’ warm-up DVD called ‘Cold Start’ to get your blood pumping before this intense workout.
Who is P90X3 for?
P90X3 is for anyone that doesn’t have the time to do a long workout but still want to get in the best shape of their lives. You’ll be done in 30 minutes so you can still do everything in your day but have the comfort of working out at home. P90X3 was designed for all fitness levels and has 3 different phases or “blocks” : Adaptive, Resistance, and Explosive. If you can’t keep up, the workout is designed in a way that your goal is to better your results each time and move up when ready. Just like Insanity, even the people in the video are struggling at times so you don’t have to be a rock star on your first day. P90X3 is not a graduate program like P90X2 was to P90X, it goes back to basics so anyone can do this workout.
P90X3 Review and Results
In the test group for P90X3 there were 39 out 0f 40 people that had loss over 10% body fat within the first 90 days of doing this workout. That is a 98% success rate which is incredible. Tony also wanted to go back to basics with the meal plan by incorporating Michi’s ladder and just simply eating good food. Most people think that working out alone will get you results, but diet is a huge factor in how fast and great you results will be.
What is included in P90X3?
P90X3 is a 90 day program, split into 3 Blocks. Blocks 1 & 2 each consist of 4 weeks, while Block 3 lasts 5 weeks.
Additionally, the Elite Block calendar, which is an optional block to be completed AFTER the initial 90 days, lasts 4 weeks.
The Elite Block includes 3 workouts not included within the P90X3 Base Kit. These workouts and calendar can be found within the P90X3 Deluxe and Ultimate Kits. In addition, they can also be purchased separately.
P90X3 Base Kit Includes: Base Kit Pricing:
- 16 unique and brand new workouts on 8 DVDs Retail $119.85
- Plus, 5 Free Gifts Club $107.87
- Fitness Guide Coach $89.89
- Nutrition Guide
- 90 Day Workout Calendar
- How to Accelerate Intro DVD
- 24/7 Online Support
- Network Exclusive P90X One on One: On One Leg DVD
- Network Exclusive Premium P90X3 Hat ($24.95 value) – December Only!
Order P90X3 Elite Kit Here (includes 3 extra DVD’s)
P90X3 Deluxe Kit Deluxe Kit Pricing:
Includes everything in the Base Kit PLUS:
- 3 Elite Extreme workouts on 1 DVD Retail $239.70
- Includes free Elite Block Calendar Club $215.73
- 1-Month E&E Tub Coach $179.78
- 3 B-Lines Resistance Bands
P90X3 Ultimate Kit Ultimate Kit Pricing:
Includes everything in the Base & Deluxe Kits PLUS:
- 1-Month R&R Tub Retail $329.55
- Gym-Quality P90X® Chin-Up Bar Club $296.60
- P90X® Chin-Up Max Coach $247.16
- Premium Beachbody Jump Mat
P90X3 Challenge Pack
Retail Price: $205 (December Promotional Price: $180)
- P90X3 Base Kit
- 30-Day Supply of Shakeology HD
- 30-Day VIP Team Beachbody Club Membership
Why Order a P90X3 Challenge Pack?
When you purchase a Challenge Pack through Beachbody, you can save up to 90$ from the original price.
A Challenge Pack includes:
- Your choice of workout from Beachbody
- A 30 day supply of Shakeology (The healthiest meal of the day), choice of 5 flavors.
- FREE 30 day Club Membership with Beachbody- get 10% discount on all purchases from Beachbody, online gym, meal plans, chat boards and FREE Coaching from me.
- **Your chance to sign up as a Beachbody Coach for FREE (when you purchase a Challenge Pack Beachbody will waive the initial 39.95$ sign up fee)
I personally signed up with a Challenge pack because what I found is that only working out alone is not enough. 80% of your success deals with nutrition and Shakeology is a meal replacement shake like no other.
Shakeology has over 70 Superfoods, it’s non-GMO, Orgainc and has:
- Proteins, Vitamins, and Minerals – to help reduce hunger and food cravings.
- Antioxidants and Phytonutrients – to help detoxify and protect the body against free radical damage.
- Adaptogen Herbs – to help increase energy and combat stress.
- Prebiotics, Probiotics, Fiber, and Digestive Enzymes – to aid digestion and promote regularity.
I lost 20 pounds in my first 5 weeks simply by replacing one meal with Shakeology. They also offer a 30 day empty bag money back guarantee so it is risk free and you can cancel at any time.
** When you sign up as an Beachbody Coach (independent distributor) with a Challenge pack, Beachbody will waive the initial 39.95$ start-up fee. You will instantly get a 25% discount off any future purchase you make from Beachbody (including Shakeology) and you can start earning extra income with the Beachbody business. You don’t have to be a fitness expert and I am part of a large team team of Coaches that can show you step by step how to make extra cash simply by sharing your experience. Find out more info about Beachbody Coach here.
Not interested in the Coaching business but still want a 25% discount?
If your not interested in the business and simply want the discounts, no problem. I have many Coaches on my Team that signed up simply because they regularly drink Shakeology and as Coach they save 18$ a month on their orders of Shakeology and anything else they purchase from Beachbody like supplements and fitness equipment. There is no pressure to sell anything and you can cancel at any time with NO cancellation fees so there is no risk. Why would you pay more?
Here is a sample list of the P90X3 workouts you will be receiving:
What is the P90X3 Schedule like?
The P90X3 Schedule has 4 different workout options. Each are determined by the level of fitness you’re at. They are more specific to your workout needs and the results you are trying to get. Guaranteed with any schedule you choose, P90X3 will get you maximum results faster than you’ve ever imagined.
- P90X3 Classic – This is the P90X3 workout schedule Tony Horton designed for everyone who still wants to get accelerated results.
- P90X3 Lean - If your looking to workout harder and get lean, then the Lean workout is for you.
- P90X3 Mass - The P90X3 Mass schedule is for people who are not looking to lose more weight but want to “bulk up” and gain more muscle mass.
- P90X3 Doubles- If you can handle it, and are looking to get results even faster, then you will do 2 workouts a day (a total of 60 minutes).
What Equipment do I Need for P90X3?
P90X3 was designed to use limited or no equipment, but if your looking for faster and better results there is some equipment that will make your workout more effective and enjoyable.
- Stability Ball – Everyone should have one of these – a key tool for any workout.
- A Pull-up Bar- if you’ve done P90X or P90X2 you may already have one of these. Beachbody makes a great pull bar designed for these workouts.
- Yoga Mat- Make your stretching and yoga more comfortable with one of these.
- Medicine Ball- These come in various sizes and weights. Choose one that’s right for your fitness level.
- Resistance Bands and/or Dumbbells- Resistance bands are more cost effective and better for traveling but Dumbbells will give you faster and bigger results. The choice is yours.
Check Out The Latest P90X3 Video